Description de l'offre
Coventry, West Midlands
£ 30000 - £ 34000 / Year
IT - IT
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Adecco Recruitment are excited to announce that we're looking to hire a self-motivated, customer focused IT Infrastructure Support to provide professional IT Support via the Internal Helpdesk to remote sites, focusing on a providing a high level of support to the end user and producing easily interpreted route cause analysis/ process maps/ associated documentation. Responsible for leading the set up and support of IT infrastructure of remote sites. Acting as a department representative, dealing with tickets and support requests in a professional and friendly manner.
Duties will include, but not, limited to:
· Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, network peripherals, printers and scanners.
· Interacting with clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems.
· Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
· Obtaining replacement or specialist components for PC Hardware.
· Prioritising workloads and tickets in a responsible, timely manner. Working remotely from main IT Infrastructure department in a disciplined and responsible manner.
· Strong Documentation skills
· Able to work on own initiative and conduct work in a disciplined manner.
· Good soft skills - communication (written and verbal) and questioning techniques
· A high level of interpersonal skills especially the ability to build rapport and strong working relationships quickly
· An interest in warehouse automation, or a desire to learn.
The role will start with training outside of Coventry and will include travelling to other sites across the UK.
For more information, please contact the branch on 01926 881 102
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy