£ 21814 - £ 24461 / Year
IT - IT
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
IT Helpdesk Officer
Adecco Bolton currently has the pleasure of supporting a long-standing client in their recruitment of an IT Helpdesk officer to join their busy and expanding team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a passion for IT and is looking to grow their career with an extremely reputable organisation.
· To provide IT support via telephone, Internal Chat system and email.
· Assisting colleagues and users with their IT requirements to a high standard, and upon first contact.
· Escalating and complex queries through the 2 nd line support.
· Assisting with the development and improvement of the IT services and functions by collating data and reporting trends and issues to the IT Service Desk Manager.
· Use internal helpdesk software to log, record and monitor issues raised and keeping users up to date with progress.
· Arranging the booking and allocation of any Equipment required by colleagues.
· A person who holds a degree or valuable experience working in a similar opportunity.
· A person who is flexible and enjoys a challenge.
· Someone who is highly organised, systematic, and meticulous in their approach to work.
· A team player who can work effectively on their own as a part of a wider team.
· Someone who is comfortable working from home as well as office, as required.
· Someone with a genuine interest in IT and keeps up to date with programmes, developments, and updates.
· Salary of £21,500 - £24,500 (Dependant on experience)
· Permanent, Full Time Contract
· High Reputable Organisation
· Fantastic benefit package
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Joshua Heal