High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£ 45000 - £ 55000 / Year
IT - IT
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
IT BUSINESS APPLICATIONS & SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
HIGH WYCOMBE - to £55K
A global leader in their field, with an extensive network across 15 countries and with an exciting growth strategy, have a new opportunity based at their European head office in High Wycombe.
Reporting to the CIO based in the States, this is an autonomous role with key responsibility for providing technical support of the business applications and managing 3rd party vendors for both products and services. This will involve:
· Hands-on technical support for business applications and infrastructure, maintaining operational uptime across the network of sites, back office applications and infrastructure.
· Measure and monitor vendor performance against contracted service level objectives
· Periodically manage and implement technical projects for refreshing or replacing infrastructure or systems
· Manage and maintain security of IT systems.
· Support business with periodic ad-hoc reporting
· Support the roll-out of global ERP system
You'll be an experienced IT Applications professional with experience of strategic IT as well as infrastructure within a multi-site global environment. Your strong communication skills will be essential to build excellent relationships with stakeholders across a global organisation and you'll be a determined and creative problem solver!
You must be prepared to travel periodically within the UK and Europe.
An highly competitive salary package is offered for this position; apply here or call us for further information
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy