Bristol, City Of Bristol
IT - IT Security
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Are you looking to start a career in IT?
Do you have good IT knowledge?
Adecco have the job for you! Apply now to get your career started in IT!
Adecco recruitment is pleased to be looking for and IT Controls Analyst for a reputable company based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol. Our client, a large insurance provider, is looking for a confident team member to join them on a 6 month basis, which could potentially by extended.
Our client offers desirable working hours between, 9-5:30pm, Monday to Friday and an even better pay rate of £12.86 per hour!
- Help review IT Issues, and work with a team of people to understand the problems
- Overlook a large number of internal systems on a regular basis
- Contacting stake holders and SME's to educate on improvement plans
- Solve IT Security Issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work withing a small team and strong ability to work independently when asked.
Adecco would like to help kick start your career today so please apply if you are interested!
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy