£ 20000 - £ 22000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Adecco's client have a fantastic opportunity and are seeking a Internal Sales Representative on a contract basis.
Summary of Job:
To increase company profitable sales by providing excellent customer service on inbound and outbound calls.
To assist and support the Field Sales Team in the UK, to allow that team, to maximise their available time in customer facing sales activity.
Build relationships with Regional Field Sales Team and Electrical Wholesalers within designated geography,
Work closely with the rest of the organisation to ensure smooth flow of information, documentation and meeting agreed deadlines.
Work closely with Field Sales and Internal Sales team to ensure smooth flow of information, documentation and meeting agreed deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* To understand what makes each customer successful and tailor responses on inbound calls to meet customer needs.
* Ensure sales to existing and new customers are followed up to measure customer service satisfaction and identify possible areas to improve our internal processes.
* To work towards achieving agreed financial and activity objectives and targets.
* To feedback market and competitor information to management.
* To take ownership of and resolve customer complaints and issues.
* To raise relevant quotes on time and accurately.
* To ensure area sales rep is aware of all relevant customer activity
* Follow up all quotes within agreed timescale and log successes and where appropriate reasons for quotes being unsuccessful.
Great company to work for with a vibrant and dynamic team!
Location: Wellingborough Area
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:30
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum and bonus of £10,000 split quarterly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy