Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£ 18500 - £ 20000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Sales Coordinator to join a well-established manufacturing organisation based in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar Internal Sales Coordinator or Administration role, ideally within a manufacturing or engineering organisation.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be proficient in using ICT systems including the MS Office suite, and be comfortable working within a fast paced and busy department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
* Receiving, logging and processing customer orders
* Preparing customer quotations in a timely and professional manner
* Following up quotations in a timely manner and logging any feedback from the customer on the CRM system
* Responding to customer order progress requests
* Liaise with internal departments including Sales and Production
* Entering customer orders on to the system
* Ensuring customers are updated on progress of their orders, ensuring any changes to delivery schedules are communicated
* Ensuring all customer paperwork and documentation is complete and filed accordingly
* Supporting the sales teams whilst they are in the field, providing customer information and reports as and when required
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and expanding organisation who can offer real opportunities for career progression and development.
The successful candidate can also benefit from a competitive quarterly bonus based on team performance.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday.
Free onsite parking is available.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy