£ 16000 - £ 18000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Sales Administrator to join a well-established organisation based in Chesterfield.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a Sales Administration role and be a strong communicator with high calibre customer service skills.
Strong IT Literacy skills are also essential, the successful candidate will have strong MS Office skills and be confident using CRM systems.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, key duties and responsibilities will include:
· Processing orders
· Producing delivery notes and invoices
· Arranging transport and liaising with couriers
· Stock Control
· Following up sales enquiries
· Following up on sales leads
· Answering customer enquiries in an efficient manner
· General office administration duties
· Excellent IT, organisational and communication skills
· a strong customer focus with a can-do attitude.
· A genuine interest in helping and supporting customers
· Polite and friendly attitude,
· Able to work as part of a close-knit team, whilst having the confidence to handle issues independently and remaining calm under pressure.
· 25 days Annual Leave
· Health Insurance
This is a full time permanent position working 08.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday
Free on-site parking is available
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy