City Of London, Greater London
£ 30000 - £ 40000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Location: West End, London
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Our client is a global insurance media company that connects executives, entrepreneurs and investors looking to build the future of insurance. They launched in 2018 and have since reached out to over 200,000 insurance professionals across with their global events, webinars, newsletters and research reports. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, able to learn from each mistake, proactive, take ownership and able to prioritize commitments. This is an exciting opportunity that offers amazing growth and progression.
The ideal candidate will be curious about and have a genuine and deep passion for working with and understanding people, want to spend your day speaking with people ranging from students to executives and have a natural ability to make people feel comfortable around you.
As the Talent Associate for my client you'll be provided with full ownership of their recruiting, they want to constantly push you out of your comfort zone ensuring you become an expert.
You'll be working out of their HQ in London and to ensure a never-ending growth curve, they provide you with:
· An opportunity for getting operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matters to the business
· A chance to work closely together with the CEO on their recruiting strategy
· Unlimited growth potential in our company - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally
Your responsibilities will vary; however, some of them will be to:
· Take ownership of all aspects of the recruitment process, including role profiling, candidate sourcing, CV screening, assessment planning, creating interview scripts and conducting interviews
· Build a strong employer brand and attracting both the obvious talents (what they call shouting talents) as well as the more covert talents (what they call whispering talents)
· Own the execution of further developing and automating their recruiting processes
· Improve their onboarding process in close collaboration with management
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Alicia Hill