Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
· External Reference
Interim Strategic HR&OD Business Partner
MONDAY - FRIDAY
Adecco are recruiting for a Interim Strategic HR&OD Business Partner in a local borough in Surrey.
· Facilitate major cultural change to enable new ways of working and embed new values and behaviours.
· Offer a true value add employee development proposition.
· Undertake a root and branch review of our pay strategy to put us at the leading edge of reward approaches in the public sector.
· Be seen as a strategic partner to the organisation, as opposed to the custodian of legacy risk averse policy and practice.
· Organise ourselves and de-layer our processes for the benefit of our customers, rather than our own administrative benefit.
· Take a commercial approach to the way we manage our resources.
· Articulate, exploit and live the future Surrey "brand".
· Lead by example through looking beyond organisational boundaries, forging partnerships and networks to learn from best in class HR&OD practice and not being afraid to challenge the status quo.
· Other duties included.
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy