£ 35000 - £ 45000 / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
IT - Wide Area Network (WAN)
Job Title: Infrastructure Analyst
Salary: Up to £45,000 + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
The Infrastructure Team are a dynamic team of IT Professionals based across Liverpool and Manchester and Singapore. The team are responsible for the delivery of technical projects, management and BAU upkeep of the firm's infrastructure, applications, and SQL (Managed by a dedicated SQL function).
We pride ourselves in the work we deliver, and the team are friendly and dynamic, always willing to help others in understanding the systems and roadmap we have. With the broadening technology stack, we appreciate that expertise in all technologies isn't possible, but the role requires an enthusiastic and motivated professional who can develop and lead on any emerging workstreams.
As well as being a member of our Infrastructure team, you will also closely align with our solutions architect, project management office and service desk teams.
· Work closely with the Service Delivery Manager - Infrastructure to develop and maintain the Operational Infrastructure / IT Systems we offer across their UK and International Offices.
· To support and contribute to the organisation's corporate goals and business objectives.
· Act as a point of escalation to Service Desk Analysts and support them in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving complex issues.
· Embrace change defined by the our IT Project Roadmap.
· Support the IT departmental policies for the organisation which includes all service delivery matters, technological matters, hardware, and software procurement & IT services sourcing.
· A strong understanding of VMware management and maintenance.
· A strong understanding of Microsoft Server technologies and associated services, including Server 2012, 2016 and 2019.
· A good level of networking knowledge, from a troubleshooting and routing perspective. Basic switch configuration knowledge would be desirable.
· An understanding of Disaster Recovery and High Availability technologies, to achieve strong recovery point / recovery time objectives.
· Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Sites / Services, and native replication technologies.
· Windows file services including DFSR.
· 25 days' annual leave
· Birthday privilege day and Christmas shutdown
· Holiday buy, sell and carryover scheme
· 2 charity volunteering or pro bono days
· Flexible, agile and home working
· Permanent health insurance
· Flexible pension scheme
· EAP with access to counselling
· Enhanced family leave policies
· Access to 10 days fully subsidised emergency or back-up care per year
· Life assurance
· Annual travel season ticket loan
· Dress for your day policy
· Bespoke training and development opportunities
· Financial contribution towards home working equipment
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Alex McCann