Bristol, City Of Bristol
£ 15600 - £ 18000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Office Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Starting salary of £15,600 + the potential to earn up to £18,000 with their pay for skills package + monthly bonus.
Working within Computershare for the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) you will be the first point of contact for landlords, letting agents and tenants.
You will be working full-time hours which are 37.5 hours per week with shift rotation between the hours of 8:00am-6:30pm, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated individuals who are keen to provide outstanding customer service, have good attention to detail and want to ensure that Computershare and the DPS maintains an excellent reputation.
What Computershare are looking for:
· Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
· Strong Communication skills
· Ability to work as a part of a team - positive outlook and high energy!
· PC Literate including outlook and office
· Enthusiasm, commitment and dedication
You will be working with an experienced set of Line Managers and colleagues who will provide support as and when it is needed.
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
· Excellent pension scheme
· Shareholder incentive plan
· Free bus service to/from City Centre to/from our site at The Pavilions
· Onsite Nuffield gym
· Onsite canteen and coffee shop
Please note no leave can be taken in the first four weeks of starting the role whilst you are training.
Please apply now if you're looking to build a great career.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy