Sales & Retail - Call Centre
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Our client based in the Craigavon / Lurgan area are recruiting for immediate permanent vacancies for inbound customer service agents
Working pattern: 37.5 hrs per week, Shift work; Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm, Saturday to Sunday 8am - 8pm. Candidates will only be required to work 1 weekend in 3. Overtime is also available.
· Deal with Customer queries promptly and efficiently, and in accordance with company procedures.
· Process all incoming contact from customers and manage all requests.
· Interact with a diverse customer base.
· Inputting and accessing data within multiple systems.
· Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
· Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised.
· Ensure that all inbound and outbound documentation is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
· Adhere to data protection laws.
· Advise customers of the products and services and match the best options to suit their individual needs.
· Working closely with your team to achieve targets and goals and supporting each other in all aspects of the job.
· Ad hoc administrative duties such as data tracking, data mining, back office duties.
· Full-time permanent position
· Free parking on site
· Subsidised canteen
· Recreation area
· Full classroom training provided for candidates for 2 weeks from 9am - 5.30pm followed by 3 weeks graduation bay.
· Excellent opportunity for career progression and experience working with a growing, innovative company
Experience and Requirements
· Previous customer service experience desirable but not necessary as full training will be given
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Listening skills.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong communication skills.
· Empathetic with the ability to communicate in a caring and friendly manner.
· Attention to detail.
· Flexibility & ability to use one's initiative.
· Comfortable working with computers.
· Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service.
There is no public transport available via this location site so please bear this in mind when applying for this role.
The Adecco Group is an equal opportunities provider
Adecco UK and Ireland are acting as an agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please send an up to date CV to link and call Lindsay Tsang on 028 9082 1900 to apply
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy