· Job type
Call Centre and Customer Service
· External Reference
Sales & Retail - Call Centre
Do you have a passion for excellent customer service and enjoy helping people? Are you looking for job security and career opportunities working for a leading provider of outsourced customer services solutions? Do you enjoy great job satisfaction ensuring customer needs are at the heart of your interactions and that queries are positively resolved?
If you answered yes to all of the above, we want to hear from you today!
Based in Manchester Victoria, You will be the first point of contact helping people move into employment, supporting pensioners and protecting some of the most vulnerable members of our society. As an essential public service worker, you will be a vital member of the team at the Manchester Contact Centre.
We have a number of openings for customer focused individuals who are ambitious, keen to learn new skills and want to progress with a long term career.
Every assignment at Serco Manchester comes with the following benefits to you:
· Long term ongoing assignments, with permanent opportunities offered regularly
· Monday to Friday (No weekend to suit your work life balance)
· Up to 34 days paid holiday a year
· Pension contributions
· Paid weekly on a Friday, with payslips sent out a day in advance by email
· Close to plenty of local amenities
· Confidential and independent mental health and financial support
· Exclusive access to a huge range of discounts at high street and online shops, as well as gym memberships, and savings for a night out at the cinema and a host of restaurants through our benefits app
Rates of pay: £10.18 per hour
35 hours per week
What will you be responsible for:
· Understanding customers' requirements and providing excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
· Dealing with customers through a mixture of inbound and outbound calls to ensure the customer care journey is as smooth as possible, resolving queries "Right First Time" in a prompt, friendly and professional manner
· Building instant rapport with customers to gain a better understanding of their needs
· Capture, maintain and ensure quality and safety of customer data
· Assessing claims and dealing with customer enquiries via electronic means.
· Supporting the Department's aim in the digitisation of all claimant services.
· Be part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality, and performance.
· Delivering and maintaining both individual and team targets
What do you need:
· You will have an energetic, can-do-attitude
· A naturally proactive, confident and self-motivated individual
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to follow instructions and processes
· To be results driven
· Resilience and the ability to work in a faced paced, high pressured team environment
· Self-motivated, able to initiate and follow tasks through to completion
· DBS Clearance
If this sounds like the job you are looking for, click apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Sarah Yates