Accountancy & Finance - AAT
· Job type
· External Reference
A successful candidate will be someone that has a positive approach and a can-do attitude. They'll need to be open to change and not be afraid to take on challenges. The role works within a fast paced and stimulating environment that has the customer at the very heart of everything we do.
Please note that this role is working parttime and you would need to be avilable Monday to Friday 4pm - 8pm.
- Service Delivery : Deliver customer query resolution across a number of customer contact channels; consistently meeting performance indicators in accuracy and timeliness
- Performance management : Actively engage in training, coaching and performance management. Displaying the skills and behaviours required to be truly customer centre.
- Team spirit and wellbeing : Proactively support company initiatives around staff wellbeing.
- Communication and Engagement : Be clear & concise in written, verbal and email communication.
- Problem solving and Transformation : Record and act as appropriate on customer feedback and trends.
- Compliance and Regulation : Follow all compliance, legal and regulatory requirements, completing all relevant training.
- Industry awards : Support the maintenance of all relevant Industry standards (ISO, IIP, CCA etc).
- Excellent communication skills
- Disciplined work approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Used to working in a team environment supporting colleagues and working to tight timeliness and quality targets.
- Experience in a customer centre environment
- Good time management, organisation, prioritisation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools- excel- word -outlook
- Requirement to successfully complete a BPSS security clearance check to do this role.
All candidates will be required to undergo a credit and security check prior to start date
Benefits: Attractive pay rate of £8.45 per hour 33 days holiday - inc. bank hols (after qualifying period)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy