£ 18000 - £ 22000 / Year
IT - IT
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Excellent Opportunity Available
Implementations Technical Coordinator
£18000-22000 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic technical administrator, who is experienced in providing first class customer service. My client has enjoyed success and growth for the last 24 years and are looking for Enthusiastic Individuals to join our expanding Team
Working in a busy environment, meeting tight deadlines and managing an electronic diary system is key to this role.
The successful candidate will play an important role in guiding our new clients through their Software journey with Premier.
You will report to the Implementations Supervisor, and your duties will include:
· Coordinating the training diary.
· Technical Installations.
· Setting up new hardware.
· Preparing information & equipment for the training team.
· Assisting clients in completing installation documentation.
· Dealing with clients via phone / email.
· Liaising with the Sales team ensuring all areas of the order is completed.
· Elements of Customer Support.
· Build & configure client's systems.
· Previous experience in a similar role
· IT literate MS Office - advanced knowledge of Word and Excel
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Accurate keyboard skills
· Attention to details
· Be able to work effectively in a team
· Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested, please apply directly through the advert or email your CV . If you require further information on the position, please call 01384 456 782
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy