Human Resources Administrator
· Job type
Education and Training
· External Reference
HR, Sales and Management - HR Administrator
Are you a proactive, professional, and reliable individual who loves solving problems? Our client in Didsbury is looking for a talented HR Administrator to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. The main responsibility of this role will be assisting and supporting the Human Resources functions, working closely with the HR Manager. This role comes with fantastic benefits such as hybrid working, generous holidays, pension contribution, free parking, plus much more.
Hours: Flexible hybrid work schedule, 8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday
· First point of contact for all HR related phone calls, emails, and enquiries.
· Working closely with HR Manager, assisting with projects, updating current policies and procedures, and ensuring they are kept informed of HR matters.
· Track HR data (including budget, headcount, attrition, recruitment, learning & development) for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
· Manage the verification of documents, and maintain updated personnel records and personnel information on the HR System.
· Arrange for execution and collation of employment related contract and documents, as required.
· Coordinate the on-boarding and off-boarding process for staff members as well as recruitment duties when required.
· Monitor and maintain leave records.
· Coordinate collection and collation of probation reviews, appraisals, and evaluations.
· Coordinate learning and development activities across various regions, including training administration, and the collection of feedback forms.
· Keep the company HR and wellbeing page up to date.
· Assisting with staff training, Learning and Development.
· Experience in HR, Learning and Development.
· Experience of using Excel for data reporting.
· Experience of HR Administration.
· Experience with on-boarding/off-boarding processes.
· Excellent decision making skills, able to solve problems easily
· Reliable individual with proactive mindset
If this role interests you, please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Marley Helme