Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client is seeking a Part Time HR Recruitment Administrator.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Dealing with all recruitment paperwork
· Taking up references
· Acting as receptionist to candidates, meeting and greeting, ensuring their needs are met.
· Pre-employment checking to include DBS checks as necessary
· Organising interviews and arranging interview rooms
· Creating Skype interviews using the Skype business function
· Providing shortlisting and interview packs
· Advertising jobs
· Creating recruitment files
· Providing feedback to candidates
· General administration: answering phone calls; responding to emails; typing and filing
Experience of working in recruitment administration would be highly advantageous. Proven experience of producing high quality documentation and paperwork trails is required. Evidence of a strong Equality & Diversity awareness and dealing with people matters both in person and on the phone is essential.
This is a busy and demanding role and requires somebody with excellent organisational and communication skills.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy