HR, Sales and Management - Recruitment Resourcing
· Job type
· External Reference
· Provides centralized human resource services and transactions. Ensures efficiency of service centre operations, technology, and transaction processes.
· Establishes standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions and administration of human resource programs.
· Coordinates services with the human resource information systems, human resource program managers, and technology specialists.
· Provide end to end Global Interview Scheduling processes
· Liaise with Global Talent Acquisition CoE's, Candidates and Interviewers to schedule, remind and follow up on appointments
· Email reminders to customers or candidates as and when appropriate
· Add, cancel or make changes to appointments
· Resolve appointment conflicts for interviewers and candidates
· Maintain trackers
· 0-2 years' experience including 1-3 years' experience in HR Operations, or Shared Services operations, or closely related experience
· Experience supporting HR COE areas, such as Staffing
· Knowledge of HR Portal technology desired
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact andrea redmond