Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 24000 - £ 27000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - HR Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
Are you people oriented, resourceful and organised HR Coordinator ? Do you want to be a part of an international HR team in a world leading company? If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have the ability to prioritise tasks, then this is the role for you!
My client, a world leader in its industry, is currently seeking a reliable and people-centric HR Coordinator to join their UK HR team based in Birmingham City Centre. You will be a part of a team which is responsible for the administration of a wide range of HR related processes and projects, as well as the coordination and administration of payroll. The role involves maintaining relationships and providing excellent HR support to our internal stakeholders. The team looks after several tasks and processes within the employment life cycle; including recruitment, on-boarding, training & development, absence management and exits etc.
· 12 month Fixed Term Contract
· Excellent Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 per annum (pro rata) dependent on experience.
· Location: Birmingham City Centre
· Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
· Free healthy snacks and hot drinks
· Great team environment
· Start date - beginning of May
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Be the first point of contact for employee administrative HR and payroll related queries
· Daily maintenance of the HR inbox, and execution of all administrative and transactional HR processes
· Management of all HR documentation i.e. personnel files and HR Systems
· Monthly payroll administration; including inputting salary changes, bonuses, benefits, monthly overtime, pension, joiners and leavers
· Coordination and administration of employee on-boarding
· Creating and maintaining HR packs
· Training administration and system maintenance
· Assist the HR Business Partners with delivery of HR projects, strategy and continuous improvement within the team
· Compile reports and HR related statistics and analysis
· Support with employee relations cases; including taking minutes, attending investigation meetings and disciplinary hearings, preparing letters and providing any support required by the HR Business Partners
· Previous experience in a similar role is preferable
· Have a strong interest in HR, with experience working in a fast-paced HR office environment
· Studied a HR related topic, hold a CIPD qualification or working towards is preferred
· Ability to use Microsoft &/or Google office packages
· Able to manage large volumes of data using Microsoft
· Well-organised with meticulous attention to detail
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
· Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds
Shortlisting and interviews taking place imminently, please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Rehana Begum