£ 26000 - £ 29000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - HR Business Partner
· Job type
· External Reference
CWS Business Partner
Coworker Services (CWS)
Head of UK CWS
Main Purpose of Job
Support the Head of UK CWS in providing a full scope of CWS service to the organisation. To work closely with the management team to ensure provision of commercially astute best practice CWS advice, support and direction. This includes working to achieve operational and CWS KPIs, working as part of the CWS Team to develop and deliver the CWS strategy, policies and partnering the organisation in the cascade and achievement of overall business objectives.
Travel within the UK is required.
· Prevention of employment tribunal claims and losses for my client
· Maintain and develop strong relationships with stakeholders
· Provision of guidance, training and information to managers regarding employment law and HR best practice.
· Achievement of CWS KPIs and key deliverables.
· Act as a CWS Business Partner for divisional and departmental managers providing advice and guidance on all coworker relations (ER) issues
· Establish, maintain and build proactive working relationships within my client
· Provide commercially focused operational CWS support to the business.
· Achievement of CWS KPIs and project delivery
· Supporting the Head of UK CWS with reviewing and communicating CWS Strategies, policies and practices to meet the business needs with regard to appropriate legislation and best practice.
· Advise and support management on organisation and structure design.
· Support the Head of UK CWS and management team in the retention and motivation of staff.
· Support the implementation of the reward strategy to maximise benefit to business goals.
Policies and Procedures
· Monitor, review and revise all company procedures
· Monitor and, where necessary, train managers on policy/procedure usage and implementation
· Audit managers' compliance with company procedures
Coworker (ER) Relations
· To proactively manage coworker (ER) relations issues.
· To provide up to date legal advice to management.
· Work proactively to minimise any legal risk to my client
· Manage organisational change programs including management buy in, consultation and confirmation of changes.
· To be responsible for management of TUPE programs, liaising with transferring organisations and management teams to ensure transfers are conducted within the legislative framework.
Work closely with the Recruitment team to ensure robust selection and recruitment process is followed
· To develop and support the CWS Associates.
· Coach, mentor and develop the CWS Associates through feedback, communication and CWS Updates.
Knowledge & Experience
· CIPD qualified
· Employment Law knowledge and ability to translate this into commercially astute CWS Advice.
· UK Case law knowledge
· Discipline, Grievance, Absence and TUPE experience
· Change Management experience
· Experience of managing CWS Projects
· Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· HRIS Experience (HR Pro desirable)
· Proactive, self-motivated and independent worker
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation
· Team player
· Conflict resolution skills
· Ability to influence
· Ability to coach and develop people
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy