HR, Sales and Management - Human Resources Management
· Job type
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a HR BP to join our client based in Petersfield on a fixed term contract.
· The HR BP actively supports the operation of the business by providing an effective and professional HR service covering the full generalist remit.
· Responsible for enhancing business processes, aligning positions and jobs, designing and planning any change to meet business requirements, support the business in offering flexibility that engages and encourages retention.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage ER caseload, seeking advice from HR Business Partners & Executive Manager, HR where appropriate.
· Understand Departmental Audit Compliance Process including training records and GDPR
· Partner with specific business units to advise and support managers in all employee relations issues and the hire to retire process.
· Understand and contribute to relevant management meetings, business updates and conferences, to actively lead the HR contribution to plant objectives and performance.
· Provide a first class service to the business by providing proactive, pragmatic and risk-assessed advice.
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Petersfield, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy