HR, Sales and Management - HR Assistant
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting on behalf of Cheshire Constabulary for a HR Assistant to join their team based at the Headquarters in Winsford.
The purpose of the role is to deliver a professional administrative and HR support to the Corporate Human Resources department.
Duties of the post include:
· Provide administrative support to the HR team such as typing standard documentation, collating and disseminating material, taking and typing up notes of confidential HR related meetings, photocopying and arranging various meetings to ensure an efficient HR Service.
· Collect, compare and contrast information supplied by other forces, third parties and internal customers in order to inform decision making and comply with best practice.
· Support the organisation and delivery of recruitment campaigns, events and HR projects to ensure priorities are achieved and timescales are met.
· Act as the first point of contact for queries from internal and external customers. Where possible provide guidance on HR processes and procedures or escalate to the appropriate member of the Corporate HR team.
· Record and manage sensitive and confidential information within the Corporate HR department in line with Force policy and GDPR.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled administrator to be part of a Police Force.
Experience working in Learning and Development is highly desirable for this post.
Working hours are Monday-Friday, 37 hours per week within standard office hours.
Role is based at Cheshire Constabulary's Headquarters in Winsford. On-site parking is available, and facilities include a canteen and gym.
The successful applicant will be required to successfully pass an in-depth background check before commencing role.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy