Description de l'offre
London, Greater London
£ 20000 - £ 22000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - HR Advisor
· Job type
· External Reference
Coworker Services (HR)
No Direct Reports
CWS Business Partner
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
As a key member of the Coworker Services team, this role focuses on providing a professional and first-class administrative service to the business. This role is directly responsible for all aspects of CWS Administration. Occasional project work is also a requirement of this role. Typical duties will include:
· Supporting the continuous improvement of CWS activities
· Maintain and improving the level of service provided
· Actively contributing to the successful completion of CWS Project or improvement plans
HR SYSTEMS AND DATA INTEGRITY
· Accurately input and maintain employee information on the HR systems.
· Provide accurate and timely management information and reports.
· Carry out data cleansing as required.
· File maintenance in line with DPA regulations.
· Administer and be the lead on agreed work streams within CWS processes
· Shared responsibility of the CWS Inbox
· Provide a professional first point of contact for coworkers requiring CWS support.
· Provide the Head of UK CWS, CWS Business Partners and CWS Advisor with admin support as required.
· Maintenance of accurate coworker records, in both electronic and paper formats to high quality standard.
· Support the CWS team with adhoc CWS projects as required.
· Maintaining library of standard CWS templates and preparing all correspondence.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
· Excellent IT skills in all Microsoft Office Systems
· Excellent communication skills
· HRIS experience and knowledge
· Security Clearance experience and knowledge is desirable
· CPP or part CIPD qualification preferable
· Experience in IT sector desirable
· Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external customers
· Ability to prioritise and multitask
· Flexible in approach
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organisation
· Organised, methodical approach
· Detail conscious
· Confidentiality and integrity are crucial
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy