Hayes, Greater London
£ 25000 - £ 28000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - HR Advisor
· Job type
· External Reference
My client based in Hayes are seeking a HR advisor to join their team. A great company that can offer progression and support within the CIPD qualification.
The roles responsibility's are,
· To be the first point of contact for recruitment in the business, keeping records and data base information for future recruitment.
· To further develop and maintain a full HR records process, including personal data, sickness, holidays, training records, H&S requirements etc
· To carryout the day to day tasks in relation to new starters, leavers and personal details employee changes
· To maintain and develop a suite of template HR documents to support the business managers and company handbook
· To liaise with Payroll advising on new employees, leavers, salary changes etc in line with payroll deadlines
· Support the Health and Safety - Health Surveillance follow-ups and records
· To ensure the proper entry, storage and security of personnel data in line with employment legislation and GDPR
· To work with the Head of People to develop and embed HR processes
· To build positive relationships with Managers of Veetec to enable a culture of performance management and people process.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy