HR, Sales and Management - HR Adviser
· Job type
· External Reference
***HR Adviser***Carshalton, Surrey***ASAP start***Temporary £14.14ph***Permanent Opportunity***
Our Educational Services client urgently requires a HR Adviser to join their growing team on a temporary, full time basis however there are permanent opportunities available.
Role to assist the Head of HR with the smooth running of the Human Resources (HR) Department and the development, implementation and monitoring of HR processes. To provide in-house HR advice and support across Cognus departments and functions.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main duties and responsibilities of the post-holder are indicated below although other duties of an appropriate level and nature will also be required.
· To deputise for the Head of HR as required.
· To assist line managers in compiling job descriptions, person specifications and recruitment adverts.
· To sit on interview panels as required.
· To ensure completion of appropriate employment and vetting checks and maintenance of the Single Central Register to ensure compliance with current ISI regulations and Keeping Children Safe in Education.
· Prepare and issue contracts of employment and contract amendments.
· To advise and support staff with regard to vetting checks required for visitors, volunteers and contractors.
· To provide generalist HR advice, guidance and support to all staff.
· To provide HR support to line managers on staff disciplinary, capability and grievance matters (escalating more complex issues to the Head of HR).
· Overseeing and monitoring the support staff appraisal process.
· To carry out new staff inductions.
· To assist the Head of HR with the updating of HR policies and procedures and undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the Head of HR.
Think this could be the role for you? Apply online now and a consultant will be in touch soon. Alternatively please give the office a call on 0208 686 9909 and ask for Shirley or Lauren .
We look forward to hearing from you!
0208 686 9909
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy