Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 17500 - £ 21500 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - HR Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
We are looking to bring on board an HR Administrator for a fixed-term contract up to the end of April 2022. This role plays a key role within the HR Service Centre delivering service excellence through employee lifecycle transactional processing including starters, leavers, changes to terms and conditions, absence management and family friendly.
Our office is based close to Birmingham International Airport, and we're able to offer hybrid-working with up to 40% of time per week based from home.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for the efficient and accurate administration of HR process areas within the Service Centre including starters, leavers, changes, and the administration of employee benefits in line with contractual entitlements and company offering.
· Dealing with all routine enquiries about all HR processes including advice and guidance on contractual related queries, absence, benefits, references, HR system access and all employee lifecycle transactions.
· Acts as a first point of contact for escalations understanding the customer service concept. Supports the escalation process evaluating customer concerns and satisfaction through route cause analysis and recommendations for change
· Maintain accurate employee records through the HR Management System/Database (OpenHR)
· Administer all templates and correspondence to employees ensuring they are written in a professional manner and comply with employment legislation and company policy
· Deliver communication cascades (verbal & written) to ensure the team are kept up to date with all relevant information including daily huddles and team meetings
· Attend Service Review Meetings with key process owners and business contacts to present and review performance against SLAs
· Maintain the content for the HR Intranet site - Unily
· Ensure compliance with all HR procedures
· Maintain HR files for all employees, both electronic and hard copy
· Prepare written documents and HR reports that clearly and concisely convey information at the appropriate level of detail
THE JOB DESCRIPTION
· Achieve the targeted skill level as agreed with your Team Leader maintaining a good knowledge level of the team's core processes, associated SLAs and understand how they impact the end-to-end HR process delivery chain
· Deliver coaching / training to members of the team to increase overall team skillset. Assist with induction program for new starters within the HR Service Centre in accordance with the 'Onboarding' model and agreed training plan
· Write and maintain process documentation ensuring that compliance requirements are achieved with version control
· Support on projects with a Service Centre touch point liaising with stakeholders, adhering to timelines, identifying issues, and assessing impact on wider team and process changes required.
The post holder must establish personal credibility. A high level of interpersonal skills is required for dealing knowledgably and helpfully with colleagues outside of the HR Service Centre.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
· Communicate confidently, clearly, concisely and exhibit strong listening skills
· Provide outputs using excellent written communication skills
· Be self-motivated and work autonomously
· Possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Be able to competently use a HR system (use of HR Pro is a distinct advantage)
· Deal with issues using a common-sense approach
· Handle all issues in a fair and consistent manner
· Be well organised with strong attention to detail
· Provide a high-quality level of customer service
· Provide advice over the telephone
· Have knowledge on employment legislation and policy
Salary £17,500 - £21,500 dependant on experience.
Monday - Friday 37.5hrs per week, 9am - 5:30pm
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Beth Murray