HR, Sales and Management - HR Administrator
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Adecco are recruiting for a Human Resources Administrator, based in Preston.
6 month fixed term contract with a view to permanent work
This position reports to the People & Culture (P&C) Business Partner and supports the day to day activity of the P&C department. With an HR background you will need to be a thorougher administrator. You will be responsible for managing all administration for the P&C department working to agreed KPI's and ensuring attention to detail and confidentiality on all activities is of paramount importance.
· Filing is completed electronically. All files are easy to locate and confidential documents stored according to policy.
· Letters and contractual documents are sent to all employees accurately and efficiently after checking. Signed contracts, amendments to particulars are returned to P&C and scanned onto the P&CMS and filed accordingly on the employees file.
· Follow the new starter process for all new employees including issuing offer and contract, and ensuring everything is in place for start date;
· Manage the tracking and administration for probationary periods;
· Provide administrative support for the leaver process;
· Manage the P&C Inbox day to day working to specified KPI's, answering general queries, ensuring attention to detail and confidentiality, or redirecting them if required to the appropriate P&C team member;
· Manage all administration for P&C projects which may include preparation of letters, using mail merge, diary management for P&C project team, tracking documents and filing;
· Ensuring all employee files are kept in good order and up to date;
, Skills & Experience
· You'll need to have great drive to perform, enthusiasm and a " can do " attitude for P&C, Previous experience of P&C (HR) administration experience gained within a similar fast paced commercial environment would be a distinct advantage;
· Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills;
· Excellent administrative skills, including a good working understanding of all Microsoft office programmes;
· You must be able to deliver results and maintain a hunger to succeed without constant supervision;
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy