Greenford, Greater London
HR, Sales and Management - HR Adviser
· Job type
· External Reference
Human Resources Administrator - 12 month contract
How would you feel working for one of the largest FMCG companies in the world?
Do you have a strong passion for HR and administration?
If so, then read on…
9:00 - 18:00, M-F
New Hire Processing
- Receive, review and coordinate approvals for all hiring-related documents
- Prepare offer letters & contract of employment
- Complete background checks (references) when applicable
- Receive, review and ensure completion of new hire paperwork
- Update all details on the HR database
- Liaise with IT to ensure new hires have access to the system
General HR Support
- Data entry for changes of address, personal details etc.
- Review termination requests
- Create and update forms and templates
- Compile, copy, and transmit HR documents
- Conduct monthly HR audit of payroll information with business units.
- Gather/prepare requested information for internal audit
- Co-ordinate interviews with candidates and agencies
- Co-ordinate training sessions
- Prepare and mail HR documents/communications
- Compose regular correspondence
- Assist employees with general HR inquires and other questions
- File and maintain personnel files
- Track projects/deadlines as needed
- Assist and cover reception when necessary
- Any other adhoc project/work that is in the with the post holder's ability.
- Must be organized
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail and meet deadlines
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Strong internal customer focus
- Flexibility & ability to shift priorities
- Self-motivated and able to be independent
- Integrity, professionalism, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality essential
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually. Please be assured that we will contact all applicants who have been selected for interview. Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy