Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Housekeeper
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Adecco is a leading employment business
My client based in the City Centre area of Liverpool is looking for House Keepers / Room attendants to work as part of their team. You will need to be organised and work to high standards at all times.
The successful applicant will be working on a Adhoc basis week, reporting to the Head House Keeper.
House Keeping / Room Attendants duties:
· Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
· Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
· Making beds and changing linens
· Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
· Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
· Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
· Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
· Emptying bins and disposing of waste
· Tidying up rooms
· Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
· Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
· Excellent communication skills required;
· Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
The successful applicant will enjoy great rates of pay, great working conditions,
All applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of application's we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy