Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Horticultural Supervisor to join a team working within a public organisation based in East London.
The starting salary for this role is £18.22ph which equates to £34,113 annual.
If you are successful for this position you will be required to supervise Public Realm Services and be the line management responsibility for 20 - 35 members of staff.
The key duties are:
* Allocate appropriate resources to meet service requirements
* Carry out inspections of work sites to ensure the required quality and quantity of work is completed
* Ensure all staff complete the necessary paperwork and operate in a safe, effective and efficient manner
* Monitor external contractors and internal service providers to ensure work is completed to the desired standard
* Good understanding of all aspects of cleansing and grounds maintenance
* Knowledge of horticultural practises in public places
* Experience of working to maintenance schedules and working on the public highway
* Good customer care skills
* Knowledge of horticultural practices in public places
* Able to analyse financial information and have sound administrative skills.
* Demonstrate the ability to work individually or as part of a team
The successful candidate should hold a full clean UK driver's license, as you may be required to drive as part of your duties, and be willing to work outside of core hours.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy