HR, Sales and Management - Health & Safety Manager
· Job type
· External Reference
The role will report to the Regional Business Unit Director, and will be based out of our Southend-on-Sea office. However there will be some travel to ensure Health and Safety (H&S) compliance across our other sites in London and Leeds. Liaison with our client sites in Hertfordshire, Coventry and London may also be required.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
· The ideal candidate will hold a NEBOSH qualification in general Health and Safety and have experience of working in a Health and Safety role across sites to ensure full compliance with all Health and Safety legislation.
· A proven record of carrying out Health and Safety Risk Assessments and report writing.
· Excellent written and oral communication.
· Good IT skills.
Summary of role and responsibilities:
· Advising on all aspects of Health and Safety to the Management Team and site teams, providing recommendations that highlight actions required to ensure all sites are managed within current legislation pertaining to H&S.
· Working in partnership with our external H&S advisors to ensure all sites meet H&S requirements.
· Attend site visits with external H&S advisors and to act upon recommendations.
· Maintain and update H&S website, ensuring all documentation is accurate and up to date.
· Completion of all risk assessments (information to be recorded on H&S website).
· Drafting up safe operational practices and making necessary changes.
· Support internal H&S Committee meetings.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy