£ 19000 - £ 20000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Health & Safety
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
My Client is looking for an experienced Health and Safety/HR Support Officer to join their new team.
This is a temporary contract for approximately 3 months.
You will be the HR Managers "eyes and ears" on site, conducting H&S Actions and precautions such as admin, sign postage, action points and providing health and safety advice to the rest of the team, as well as other general duties on site.
Organisation skills and an enthusiastic, willing to help attitude is very important. You will also receive further training and instruction if necessary.
The main responsibilities include:
· Accident report and procedures
· Fire drill procedures and advice
· Health and Safety conduct
· Personal protective equipment awareness
· Workplace equipment safety
· On-site Covid-19 risk assessment
· Health and safety posters and handbooks
· Generic risk assessments
· Protect the Health and Safety of employees, associates and visitors to the warehouse
· Provide clear, reliable advice
· To respond to enquiries promptly
· Familiarise the team on company Health and Safety Policy
· HR duties such as general admin
Experience within a warehouse environment is preferred.
Basic HR knowledge is also essential for this role.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please apply.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Eleanor Crummey