Ilford, Greater London
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a Multi Trade Engineer/Handyperson to join a well established property management company in East London. They require an individual that can perform a range of maintenance for properties across London.
You will liaise with tenants, local authorities, landlords and maintenance personnel to inspect properties and quickly identify and respond to issues in a timely manner
The role will be Monday to Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm and every other Saturday from 10 am - 2 pm.
Your duties will include:
· Plumbing works i.e. leaks, unblocking toilets, etc
· Painting and decorating
· Carpentry work
· Masonry work - Basic Brickwork and rebuilding simple walls
· Basic understanding of electrics i.e. light fittings, plug sockets and switches etc
· Able to undertake fence repairs or renewals
· Providing immediate updates by telephone to the office once the required work has been assessed. This will be to confirm any works undertaken, rescheduled if needed, or if it's necessary to call out a contractor.
· To be accountable for their own receipts for money spent on materials.
· To be able to problem solve and resolve repair issues
· Ability to work discreetly inside tenants' homes as well as outside
· Must have a clean license and own vehicle (A company van will be provided on successful completion of a 3-month probationary period).
· Need to have own basic tools. These could be supplied after probationary period.
· Must be punctual, reliable and hardworking
· Must be able to communicate with all types of people in a pleasant and professional manner including external and internal customers
· Starting Salary - £25k - Rising to £26-27K after 3 months depending on experience and performance.
· Good company benefits
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today or contact Anna at Adecco Romford.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Anna Nolan