Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client is a global business based in Sittingbourne they are looking to fill the role of a Customer Service Call Coordinator.
This role requires you working within a small team of professional yet friendly coordinators in a bright and modern office environment. The client has an on site gym, subsidised canteen, free parking on site and various other benefits.
This vacancy has come about to cover maternity for a period of 9-12months and may potentially go on longer . Training and development opportunities will be provided.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- On going patient liaison making between 60 - 70 calls daily
- Updating records, both paper and systems as required
- Answer incoming telephone calls and taking appropriate action
- Placing orders for products on the system as required
- Agreeing delivery dates with customers
- Assisting with queries on orders and deliveries
- Participation in Saturday morning rota (1 in 3/4 weekends)
- Provide a high level of customer service in every contact
-Working late shifts of 11.30am - 8pm once in every 10weeks
The ideal candidate will be expected to :
- Have experience in face-to-face and/or telephone customer service role
- Posses excellent customer service skills
- Good knowledge of administration processes
- Excellent telephone manner
- Competent use of computers
- You must have the ability to pay attention to detail
- Have highly developed interpersonal and organisational skills
- Speed and accuracy will be required for this role
· Pension and holiday accruals
· Free parking on site
· Free gym on site
· Subsidized canteen on site
· Free parking on site
This is a great opportunity to become part of a great team and company.
If you can deliver and demonstrate a positive "can do" attitude; please apply NOW!!
You may also send your CV or call 01634 826061 and ask to speak with Modupe.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy