Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Automotive Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Health & Safety / Environmental Officer
Health & Safety / Environmental Officer required to join a established and reputable manufacturing company in Exeter.
· Review/ Manage & Improve the Health & Safety management system with the aim of being compliant and certified to OHSAS 18001
· Review/Manage and Improve the Environmental Management system in line with ISO 14001
· Manage the H&S team to ensure the well-being and safety of all staff/ visitors and contractors.
· Ensure legal compliance to all H&S/ Environmental regulations and laws.
· Work with the Operations Team to ensure Quality/Cost Delivery & Safety objectives are achieved
· Proactively stay up to date with current practices/ legislation/legal requirements/case studies relating to H&S/ Environmental.
Qualifications / Previous experience
· Previous H&S experience within a manufacturing/production engineering environment essential
· Experience of TS16949 would be extremely beneficial
· NEBOSH qualification (or equiv)
Interested, then immediate interviews await - do not delay, apply now for further details
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. Adecco is a Recruitment Agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy