London, Greater London
£ 43000 - £ 60000 / Year
IT - Business/Systems Analysis
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Platforms & Ecosystems (P&E) Developer Marketing is focused on helping mobile and web developers building successful apps and web experiences through scalable programs, creative marketing campaigns, and content on a variety of channels.
You'll be joining the Marketing Operations team, working to help developers build quality apps/games/web experiences and grow successful businesses on our client's platforms.
Working as a Data Analyst you will, under the guidance from the Email lead, work on infrastructure projects for email data support, tools & reporting, support data operations for different initiatives, and work with analytics on impact tracking. You will also partner with multiple stakeholders in marketing and cross functional teams to establish email as a high impact channel globally.
· Serve as architect and strategist for the email data operation, managing data solutions for its operation at a global level, across 6 different product areas.
· Manage and create new data integrations/tables; assist with troubleshooting, sync failures and issues with processing backlogs.
· Lead/participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test execution, issue identification, and resolution).
· Work with legal, security, and privacy teams on approvals for new data features and processes.
· Lead the tracking and measurement of multi-channel campaigns, working with various stakeholders to set-up implementation, KPI targets, and goals, including the development of reporting dashboards and models.
· Provide data analysis and development of insights and recommendations based on performance metrics and learnings to optimise and iterate on-going/future campaigns.
· Data warehousing, dashboarding, and visualisation are required skills, which are correlated to candidate's SQL proficiency.
· Past experience running growth marketing or/and email marketing programs (preferably B2B)
· Proficiency in SQL
· Strong understanding of marketing analytics (implies marketing optimisation, attribution, impact tracking, etc.)
· Data warehousing (Understands how to design tables and database schemas)
· Data visualisation (dashboards, ad hoc visualisations, etc)
· Ability to understand various types of data metrics across different marketing channels and platforms
· Strong data analysis skills and experience developing benchmarks and data driven insights
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Lauren Roberts