Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
Marketing & Advertising - Advertising
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
My client is looking for passionate new team member to join their growing team working closely with the graphic design department.
They are looking for someone to…
· Liaise with account managers and clients to ascertain their artwork requirements
· Assist the Studio manager to create attractive and effective designs across all medias
· Assist with setting of output files for print production
· Assist with management of jobs from inception, through production to delivery
· Assist with maintaining website & social media presence.
The candidate will possess initiative and display many of the following attributes:
· Have a keen eye for detail
· Have good organisational & problem solving skills
· The ability to meet deadlines in what can be a high-pressure environment
· The ability to multitask and manage workflow in response to deadlines or situations that require urgent attention
· Working knowledge of leading design software packages (e.g. Corel Draw / Illustrator / Photoshop), as well as traditional word processing software (e.g. Word/ Excel)
· Possess both the motivation to work independently & flexibility to work as part of a team
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy