Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
£ 20000 - £ 30000 / Year
Banking & Financial Services - Mortgage Advisor
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Self Motivated and Driven Candidates looking for a new dynamic career with fantastic and realistic earning opportunityâ€" No experience necessary
Salary Â£20k Realistic OTE Â£30k in 1 st year Â£40-50k + thereafter
Looking for candidates looking for a career move into the mortgage advisory sector with high earning potential this could suit someone with a retail background who is used to working to targets/KPI's
Adecco are currently working with London & County, a progressive and expanding mortgage company with offices in Bath, London and Newcastle, to recruit and train a new team of ambitious, dynamic Mortgage Advisors to work at their vibrant and hardworking office in central Newcastle.
This position is designed to take a driven yet inexperienced person, and train them up to be a competent Mortgage Adviser.Â The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an A'level education, a good work ethic and a background in a target driven role in a customer service environment or similar.Â This is a lead based role and you will be given warm leads to contact people who are looking for a new mortgage and to advise them on the right mortgage to suit their needs.
You will be offered intense training within a classroom environment including the completion of CeMAP and then you will work in a team with a manager who will provide advice and offer support.
· Generate a consistently high level of quality activity with sufficient clients to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
· Gather all appropriate information so that the most suitable advice can be provided
· Exercise customer care and consideration that ensures that business sold remains persistent in accordance with at least the company's agreed performance standards
· Fully and properly document the call(s)
· Provide the service and care to the company's customers such that builds relationships, trust and confidence and contains customer complaints.
· Follow up existing clients of the company with a view to providing appropriate advice during the lifetime of the product(s).
· Complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner and operate at all times in accordance with the company's T&C Scheme and all applicable rules issued in accordance with MCOB.
· Work towards Competent Advisor status by achieving required standards (as stated in T&C scheme) and obtaining full CeMAP (CeMAP 1,2 & 3).
Key Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be:
· Self motivated with a desire to succeed in a sales orientated environment
· Able to self-study as the initial training will encompass exams
· Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic sales and customer service environment
· Good at developing customer relationships and building trust
· Well organised and able to multi task
· Empathetic with good customer service skills
· Able to demonstrate a solid work history or has worked during education
· Educated to degree or minimum A level standard
· Within 1 hour commute of Newcastle
· Min requirement 1 A Level and 5 GCSE (min C Maths and English) or graduate
· 3 x week days normal 9am to 5pm
· 2 x week days late 11.30am to 8pm
· 1 Saturday and Sunday every 4 weeks
Please note there is no flexibility with the above hours/days
Unfortunately we will not be able to consider your applications if you have any of the following:
· Criminal Conviction, CCJ, defaults , bankruptcy proceedings
· If you have been reprimanded or disciplined under the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000
· Been restricted or barred from business with lenders
· Do not have the minimum education requirement
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy