Energy - Energy
· Job type
· External Reference
I am delighted to represent my client in Northumberland for their current recruitment of a driven Graduare Sales and Customer Support Co-ordinator.
This is a permanent position to work for a very successful business with fantastic opportunities and benefits for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A technical/ business discipline background.
· They will be self motivated and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to be able to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
· They will be educated to a degree level or equivalent in a technical or business dicipline.
· Strong IT skills (MS Office)
· Confidence to deal with customers and suppliers.
· Strong attention to detail.
Reporting to the Customer Support and Product Development Manager your duties will include but is not limited to the following:
· Responsible for the processing of sales enquiries
· Technical queries
· Quotations and orders for the company's High Pressure products.
· Develop technical competence and product knowledge to effectively communicate the company's product range.
· Identify and interpret the appropriate customer solution for the customer.
This role supports an international customer base, therefore overseas travel overseas may be required.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy