Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Aeronautical & Space Engineering
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco are working in Partnership with a large international business based in the out Skirts of Newburg for a Graduate Research Analyst (Customer Insight)
My client is looking for a candidate that is ideally a Graduate that has Knowledge in statistics and Advanced analytical skills.
The role is offering a completive salary of £18-£20K with excellent training and opportunity, along with some impressive benefits.
Please only apply for this role if you can drive and have your own mode of transport.
· Support in collecting information for proposal writing, support in adapting/preparing proposal
· Conduct secondary research.
· Assist in conducting primary research projects
· Learn how to develop survey designs/analysis designs/project reports, adapt existing
· questionnaires/topic guides or creates drafts/standard questionnaires/topic guide
· Supporting local and international project co-ordination- that means coordination with internal service
· units (DP, colleagues from other countries) as well as agencies.
· Translation and programming checks, filtering, continuous field work coordination, prepare
· instructions for DP and agencies.
· Supports in defining report structure.
Understands basic interviewing principles and practices.
Learns how to conduct simple interviewing on non-sensitive issues.
· Learns how to populate reports- creates graphic presentation of data, creates and modifies excel
· Supports in translating client briefings into analysis design/data cuts.
· Under supervision looks for trends in data and preparing graphic reports with solid commentary and analytical insights and conducts basic analysis
Technical skills required.
Basic knowledge of respective product:
Basic project management skills
Advanced English skills
Advanced in MS Office
Knowledge in statistics
Advanced analytical skills
Basic presentation and communication skills
Knowledge of relevant tools
Clean driving license
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Katie Brown