£ 25000 - £ 30000 / Year
Creative, Design and Architecture - Creative, Design and Architecture
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Adecco Cramlington are delighted to represent their client in a search for a driven Graduate CAD Design Engineer
Candidates must have a Bachelors or Masters degree in product design or a closely related field and will need to demonstrate a variety of work following their projects through from conception to production.
You will need good sketching and rendering skills, and you must be well versed in 2D and 3D software, displaying a great understanding of 3D forms, aesthetics and graphical layouts. In addition to your CV, we would like to see a portfolio of work that truly expresses your skill in design.
An active interest in outdoor sports/recreation is also highly desirable but not essential.
· Strong formal design ability including 2D and 3D product development. This candidate should possess conceptual visualisation skills that demonstrate a unique and varied approach to product development
· Must be a collaborator and have clear communication with the design team and consultants
· Strong digital skills with 3D Design tools including Solidworks, and the 2D programs Photoshop and Illustrator
· The ability to manage project manage, creative innovative design solutions, control costings and meet deadlines
· Able to take designs all the way from concept through to production
· A good understanding of injection moulding and related processes and a solid basic understanding of other manufacturing methods and processes including fabrication, various finishing processes, die casting, fastening, etc
· Experience and knowledge of 3D printing techniques and uses is highly desirable
· A broad and active knowledge on new materials and manufacturing techniques.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Summer Walker