London, Greater London
£ 18 - £ 20 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
I am currently recruiting for a Learning and Development Co-ordinator to deliver a committed attitude and focused drive towards the role. The key deliverables required of the L&D Coordinator will be to:
· Work with consultants to scope and design a coaching provision for all staff, focusing on creating a high performance culture.
· Scope, procure and establish a comprehensive L&D package for Line Managers focusing on essential LM training leadership development for our SCS (FED) and more general leadership training (CSL Leadership courses). Line manager offer to be delivered in February and rolled out in spring/summer 2018.
· Maintain the clients Academy intranet pages with up-to-date event information
· Manage the clients Academy inbox, responding promptly to queries.
· Work with the L&D Manager to ensure all staff communications are aligned and fed into the next edition of the Difference (early 2018).
· Work with the L&D Manager to create a delivery plan for the coaching, line manager offer, EU Skills programme and language lessons.
A Government clearance to SC level is essential.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy