£ 20000 - £ 25000 / Year
Transport & Logistics - Transport Admin
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Adecco Newbury are currently looking for two skilled Goods In Operatives to join a well established company based just outside the Newbury area. The successful candidates will be responsible for receiving goods inwards and inspecting the items to check if they are correct and whether they meet the Company specifications / requirements.
This is a temporary position for around three months, but may extend.
Salary is paying around £20,000-£25,000 but the client is flexible, depending on experience!
Main duties & responsibilities:
· Receiving goods inwards and inspect goods, checking against sample plans.
· Quality and quantity product checks to specification
· Return of non-conforming materials to suppliers.
· Stock count.
· Checking purchase orders.
· Spot checks of supplier's products.
· Communicating with suppliers.
· Ensuring delivery notes and invoices are accurate.
· Resolving queries.
· General administration and filing.
If the above role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to contact Cody Stevens on 01635 521144 for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy