Call Centre and Customer Service
· External Reference
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Travel & Tourism Services
German Speaking Customer Agent
Do you want to be the first point of contact in helping customers manage their travel plans?
Adecco are proud to be partnered with a prestige airline - Emirates. We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Assistant to join their team in Manchester.
Being customer focused, you'll be at the forefront of Emirates by taking calls that come through the helpline. By listening carefully to consumers and asking the right questions, you'll be establishing facts and following the processes and procedures that are in place to provide the right level of assistance. You will need to be fluent in German.
· Salary starting at £23992 per annum
· Extra £936 for additional languages spoken
· Monthly Bonus
· Fixed Term Contract for 22 months
· Shift Allowance for weekend working 08:00 - 19:30 (German & Italian)
· Mon - Fri 07:00 - 19:30 (All languages)
· 6 week rota given in advance
· Fully Office based
* Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products by identifying customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products. Ensure set service quality levels are achieved for all customer interactions.
* Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated, and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the relevant requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements, and other details such as check-in place and time.
* Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
* Keep abreast of Emirates Group news and updates to ensure relevant professional and company standards are maintained.
* Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed, timetables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters, providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales. (Reservations and Ticketing Offices only).
* Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end of day sales and banking monies received.
What do we need from you?
Our people are the most important part of delivering our purpose. If it wasn't for their amazing efforts, ideas, and commitment we wouldn't be able to make a difference that we do today. So, we offer an attractive, competitive salary and flexible benefits to suit them.
Here's a list of some of the many benefits and perks you can get for working with us:
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Carol Devlin