Gateshead, Tyne And Wear
Construction & Property - Labourer
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for a general labourers/production operatives for our client that are working on a new project in Gateshead NE10.
We are looking for hardworking and reliable operatives who can constantly show willingness to work as well as maintaining good health and safety on site.
· Reporting directly into the on-site Crew Lead
· Handling/moving different materials (Electronic equipment), pulling pallets to the required locations
· Ensuring workstations and all surfaces are kept clean
· Marking out areas on the ground with tape to comply with safety procedures
· Comfortable carrying out repetitive tasks and manual labour work
· Supporting colleagues with any necessary labour tasks
· Cleaning & waste removal
· Must be flexible in approach, physically fit, task can change on a daily basis
· General site duties - keeping the site clean and tidy, ensuring other trades and management are supported.
· Good verbal and written English & maths.
· Health & Safety awareness of working in an industrial environment.
· A valid CSCS Card & Previous experience on site.
Working hours are varied and this is an ongoing temporary contract.
Full UK Driving Licence is advantageous due to the location of the site.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Jack Krelle