Description de l'offre
£ 18000 - £ 21000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Customer Service Administrator
Salary £19,000 - £21,000 DOE
Adecco are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our Gloucester based client, who is currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their office team of 3 on a Permanent basis. Our client is a growing UK manufacturer and are seeking a confident individual who will be the first point of contact for their domestic clients, who can provide outstanding service and grow excellent product knowledge over time in order to provide a consultative service.
Duties will include:
· Representing the company as the first point of contact for customers
· Handling customer enquiries using initiative
· Responding to all customer emails
· Inputting orders onto the internal system
· monitoring stock levels to ensure orders are being processed accurately.
· Inputting data accurately in Excel and in house system
· General administrative duties including typing letters/tenders, filing and photocopying.
The successful candidate will possess:
· Previous administration experience is desirable
· Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office; to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
· A strong team spirit and willing approach
· Confident manner and strong customer service skills
We are looking for a self-confessed 'people pleaser' who will go out of their way to ensure they give a good service. Personality and aptitude is the most important quality for our client as you'll be joining a relaxed and banterous team who posses fantastic knowledge amongst them.
In return our client provides a competitive salary of £19,000- £21,000 dependant on experience. 28 days holiday. Monday-Friday 9.00-5.00pm (client can be flexible with hours) Saturdays 8.00am-12pm. Also bank holidays are required to work however this will be a 1/2 day. Quarterly Bonus scheme dependant on teams KPI's
Just to note position will be available in 2-3weeks time, but if interested please do not hesitate to contact Beth Jordan or Trish Hughes on 01242 579890.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy