£ 8 - £ 8.5 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Charity and Not-for-profit
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a Fundraising Administrator to join our client's team in Loughborough.
This assignment will be temporary and is likely to last 2-3 months+. However, there may be opportunity for a permanent position at the end of the assignment.
This position will be perfect for someone who is looking for a varied and rewarding role.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm.
Hourly Rate: £8-8.50
· Taking bookings for charity events via phone/email.
· Co-ordinating speakers, merchandise and anything else needed for event.
· Input necessary information onto database.
· Answer queries through social media channels/phone/email.
· Send out thank you's to supporters, fundraisers etc.
· Support team with any other administrative duties.
The suitable candidate MUST have;
· Experience using a database (SalesForce ideal however any database fine)
· Experience in an administrative role.
· Experience using Microsoft Packages.
· Experience delivering high levels of Customer Service.
· The ability to adapt to different types of people.
· Experience in a charity/fundraising would be desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please click below to apply or call the team on 0116 253 0516.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy