· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
HR, Sales and Management - HR Administrator
Job Description: Full Time - 6 Month Contract Human Resource Operations Administration Assistant
1-2 Days Based in the Office in Liverpool / Speke & Remote
As a member of the HR Operations, EMEA HRSC, this is a fantastic opportunity to join us and be part of a cohesive team focused on HR Operations in Germany.
In this role, you will report into the Senior Manager, HR Operations and will be working closely with the team in a fast paced environment, supporting end to end HR operations for our German customers.
You will provide hands-on HR operational expertise to the business and engage and partner closely with our wider global HR teams to drive HR projects and processes that underpin our candidate and employee experience globally.
· You are a big picture thinker and yet, you roll up your sleeves and dive into the execution.
· You enjoy a challenge and problem solving is a skill.
· You are a natural collaborator and ask questions.
· Your proactive nature will optimise and deliver scalable solutions to support rapid growth.
· You are compelled to find new and improved ways of working to make us better and are driven to deliver both on near-term and long-term goals.
· You work smart and have fun doing it.
· You are a team player, a connector and are eager to contribute to our team's success.
* Under general supervision, responds to employee or manager inquiries in accordance with established procedures
* Supports inquiries and requests requiring deviation from standard scripts and screens
* Liaises with either the Center of Expertise or HRBP when necessary, and escalates when needed
* Maintains detailed and current knowledge of the company's HR policies and procedures
* Identifies escalation trends and opportunities for accomplishing new and different requests
* Creates, monitors, and closes out tickets in the case management tool
Minimum C1 German is essential as the candidate will be managing German speaking clients.
· German speaking
· Good Administration experience 1-2 Years
· Patient Focus -delivers on our promise to patients
· Innovation -turns innovative thinking into solutions
· Integrity -walks the talk
· Collaboration -we are stronger together
· Superior Performance - takes pride in results
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact andrea redmond