£ 26274 - £ 27274 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - HR Adviser
· Job type
· External Reference
Do you have experience of Case management? Are you looking for a work/life balance? This HR Advisor role is a unique opportunity to join a public sector client offering flexible working patterns.
We are delighted to be recruiting for our reputable client based in Devises with locations in Swindon, Melksham and Salisbury, who are looking for a enthusiastic HR Advisor to join their team on a 6 month temporary position with the possibility of being longer.
The purpose of this role is to provide professional support and facilitate effective HR processes in designated areas. The role would be providing case management and resourcing support to line managers.
The Duties will involve:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - ability to deal with a variety of situations and relate well to a range of people in a variety of workplace settings.
* Ability to prepare reports and correspondence.
* Ability to prioritise tasks, have an organised and methodical approach when dealing with workload.
* Able to demonstrate a commitment to Equal Opportunities across all aspects of HR.
* Ability to utilise computerised information systems / web based applications.
* Previous experience in researching, collating and analysing data.
* Ability to provide presentations to a variety of audiences.
Full UK drivers License is required as travel throughout the County will be part of the role.
Within this role, it will be essential to have strong case management skills, along with a CIPD level 5 or equivalent..
If you can get to the area of Devises and are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer that acts as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy