City Of London, Greater London
£ 11 - £ 12 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Receptionist
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Front of House (Workplace First Aid Qualified)
Near Old St - City of London
Type: Temporary (4-8 weeks +)
Hourly rate: £11ph
Adecco City are currently working with an established tech company based near Old Street. They are looking for a "workplace first aid" qualified front of house person to be a central point of contact and the face of the business for a temporary basis.
It is important that the suitable candidate is available to work on a full-time basis for the initial 4 -8 weeks of this placement to support with the reopening of the organisation.
If you are outgoing, confident and open to a new challenge, please read on.
· Greeting colleagues and visitors into the building
· Liaising with couriers and sorting deliveries as and when needed
· Being a central point of contact for all members of the business
· Pass on memo's where appropriate
· Applying first aid knowledge during an unlikely event of an accident/injury
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
· Workplace First aid Qualified is essential
· Front of house experience is preferred
· At least 1 year experience within an office environment
· Punctual and reliable
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy